- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Hollywood is seeing red!
There must be a hair color memo going around town, since yet another celeb has dyed her hair red. Mandy Moore is the third star this month to try out the coppery shade. Just last week, UsMagazine.com reported that Drew Barrymoore, 36, "felt like trying out red", and a few weeks prior Whitney Port, 25, debuted an apricot hue.
Moore, 27, unveiled her fiery new hue at an ASPCA event in NYC on Wednesday. And even though "Tangled" star is best known for dabbling in various shades of brunette, let us not forget her lighter, brighter pop-star days as a blonde.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite