Manolo Blahnik Says Suri Cruise 'Will Be A Victim Of A High Heel!'
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Saleem and Said Elatab/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Aflo/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/People9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Little Suri Cruise, the five year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, is often spotted wearing heels while out having fun, but this news shocked one of the most famous shoe designers in the world.
Manolo Blahnik, the man whose shoes are Carrie Bradshaw's most famous addiction, recently was asked at what age should women start wearing heels, with Suri wearing them since she could walk, and his shocked reaction is in the video obtained by RadarOnline.com.
“I don't know that lady,” he says in the interview with New York Magazine about Suri Cruise. The reporter explains that she is the daughter of Tom and Katie.
“They have a daughter?” the famous Spanish shoe mogul asks. “Does she wear high heels?”
When he is told that she does indeed wear high heels, he is shocked!
“That girl is destined to be a victim of a high heel!” Manolo Blahnik exclaims.
Suri is often called the best dressed celebrity child, but maybe now she will only wear flats?
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite