Margot Robbie slams Will Smith cheating rumors as 'ridiculous'
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Christian Lapid/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Margot Robbie is no home-wrecker. The Australian actress, 23, made that very clear on Twitter in the wee hours of Friday, Nov. 8, amid rumors that she has been hooking up with her married "Focus" costar, Will Smith.
"Been working nonstop, just catching my breath. There's absolutely no truth to the ridiculous rumor in Star mag," she tweeted. "It's disappointing that goofing around on set could be taken so out of context."
The "goofing around" she refers to is what sparked the cheating rumors in the first place. She and Smith, 45 -- married to Jada Pinkett Smith for 16 years -- recently took advantage of a photo booth at their film's wrap party. Pictures show them joking around and flashing the camera, but sources told Us Weekly the two were just having fun.
"They're not hooking up," one insider told Us. Added another, "That was a photo booth on set that the producers got for everyone. It was the last day of filming and everyone was taking pictures. They were just goofing around. Will is just like that. There's nothing more to it."
As for his relationship with Pinkett Smith, with whom he has two kids, Willow and Jaden: "Everything with them is great," the second source told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite