Marilyn Monroe is new face of Chanel
- Photo: Running Press/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ./Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Running Press/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MATTY ZIMMERMAN/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Milton H. Greene/Vanity Fair9 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Courtesty of Keya Morgan/.12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: International Autograph Auctions, Ltd./Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Marilyn Monroe is fronting a promotional campaign for luxury perfume Chanel No. 5 from beyond the grave. The late screen icon, who famously touted the scent as her favorite fragrance, follows in the footsteps of other brand ambassadors, including Carole Bouquet and Nicole Kidman, and most recently Brad Pitt, who starred in the last No. 5 advertising campaign.
RELATED: Brad Pitt stars in Chanel No. 5 ads
Monroe will now be taking over from Pitt after Chanel execs put together a new promo featuring previously unreleased pictures of the actress and unheard audio in which she explains her famous quote about wearing nothing but Chanel No. 5 in bed.
RELATED: Marilyn Monroe wannabes
In the clip, titled "Marilyn and No. 5," she says, "They ask you questions like... What do you wear to bed - A pajama top?... A nightgown? So I said, 'Chanel No. 5' because it's the truth!..."
RELATED: A guide to celebrity fragrances
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite