Marilyn Monroe is new face of Chanel
- Photo: Running Press/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ./Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Running Press/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MATTY ZIMMERMAN/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Milton H. Greene/Vanity Fair9 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Courtesty of Keya Morgan/.12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: International Autograph Auctions, Ltd./Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Is Upset Over Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic: "Let HMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:50:00 PM
- The Originals' Joseph Morgan Weds Persia WhiteMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:48:00 PM
- Comic Con: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'
Marilyn Monroe is fronting a promotional campaign for luxury perfume Chanel No. 5 from beyond the grave. The late screen icon, who famously touted the scent as her favorite fragrance, follows in the footsteps of other brand ambassadors, including Carole Bouquet and Nicole Kidman, and most recently Brad Pitt, who starred in the last No. 5 advertising campaign.
RELATED: Brad Pitt stars in Chanel No. 5 ads
Monroe will now be taking over from Pitt after Chanel execs put together a new promo featuring previously unreleased pictures of the actress and unheard audio in which she explains her famous quote about wearing nothing but Chanel No. 5 in bed.
RELATED: Marilyn Monroe wannabes
In the clip, titled "Marilyn and No. 5," she says, "They ask you questions like... What do you wear to bed - A pajama top?... A nightgown? So I said, 'Chanel No. 5' because it's the truth!..."
RELATED: A guide to celebrity fragrances
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite