Mark Ruffalo blames Ben Affleck for ending his friendship with costar Jennifer Garner
- Photo: MELINDA SUE GORDON/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
Not Matty! They may have played best friends-turned-lovers in the beloved 2004 romantic comedy "13 Going on 30," but Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner are no longer friends for one big reason -- Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, June 26, the "Begin Again" actor, 46, appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" with his costar Keira Knightley. When a fan called in to ask if Ruffalo kept in touch with Garner, he shook his head.
"We had a great time together, and I think we would, but then Ben [Affleck] came on the scene and that was the end of that," Ruffalo said smiling.
"I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends," host Andy Cohen said, joking, "I made that up!"
Ruffalo shrugged and pled the fifth, adding that it was "sad" he hadn't stayed close with the "Alias" star in the 10 years since the film was released.
The same year "13 Going on 30" was released, Garner started dating Affleck and the pair married in June 2005. They have three children together -- daughters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5, and son Samuel, 2.
Ruffalo has been married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney since 2000, and they have three children together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite