Mark Ruffalo blames Ben Affleck for ending his friendship with costar Jennifer Garner
- Photo: MELINDA SUE GORDON/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestant Lolo Jones 'Embarrassed,' &aMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:58:00 AM
- QUIZ: Which Sean Bean Character Said It?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Maria Menounos Talks Return to Her Journalistic Roots: 'Untold' Is Like Pop CulturMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:43:00 AM
- MTV and Logo TV to Air 'Laverne Cox: The T Word' DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:36:00 AM
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?
Not Matty! They may have played best friends-turned-lovers in the beloved 2004 romantic comedy "13 Going on 30," but Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner are no longer friends for one big reason -- Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, June 26, the "Begin Again" actor, 46, appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" with his costar Keira Knightley. When a fan called in to ask if Ruffalo kept in touch with Garner, he shook his head.
"We had a great time together, and I think we would, but then Ben [Affleck] came on the scene and that was the end of that," Ruffalo said smiling.
"I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends," host Andy Cohen said, joking, "I made that up!"
Ruffalo shrugged and pled the fifth, adding that it was "sad" he hadn't stayed close with the "Alias" star in the 10 years since the film was released.
The same year "13 Going on 30" was released, Garner started dating Affleck and the pair married in June 2005. They have three children together -- daughters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5, and son Samuel, 2.
Ruffalo has been married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney since 2000, and they have three children together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite