Mark Ruffalo blames Ben Affleck for ending his friendship with costar Jennifer Garner
- Photo: MELINDA SUE GORDON/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Not Matty! They may have played best friends-turned-lovers in the beloved 2004 romantic comedy "13 Going on 30," but Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner are no longer friends for one big reason -- Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, June 26, the "Begin Again" actor, 46, appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" with his costar Keira Knightley. When a fan called in to ask if Ruffalo kept in touch with Garner, he shook his head.
"We had a great time together, and I think we would, but then Ben [Affleck] came on the scene and that was the end of that," Ruffalo said smiling.
"I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends," host Andy Cohen said, joking, "I made that up!"
Ruffalo shrugged and pled the fifth, adding that it was "sad" he hadn't stayed close with the "Alias" star in the 10 years since the film was released.
The same year "13 Going on 30" was released, Garner started dating Affleck and the pair married in June 2005. They have three children together -- daughters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5, and son Samuel, 2.
Ruffalo has been married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney since 2000, and they have three children together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite