Mark Ruffalo blames Ben Affleck for ending his friendship with costar Jennifer Garner
- Photo: MELINDA SUE GORDON/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: GSI9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Not Matty! They may have played best friends-turned-lovers in the beloved 2004 romantic comedy "13 Going on 30," but Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner are no longer friends for one big reason -- Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, June 26, the "Begin Again" actor, 46, appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" with his costar Keira Knightley. When a fan called in to ask if Ruffalo kept in touch with Garner, he shook his head.
"We had a great time together, and I think we would, but then Ben [Affleck] came on the scene and that was the end of that," Ruffalo said smiling.
"I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends," host Andy Cohen said, joking, "I made that up!"
Ruffalo shrugged and pled the fifth, adding that it was "sad" he hadn't stayed close with the "Alias" star in the 10 years since the film was released.
The same year "13 Going on 30" was released, Garner started dating Affleck and the pair married in June 2005. They have three children together -- daughters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5, and son Samuel, 2.
Ruffalo has been married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney since 2000, and they have three children together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite