Mark Wahlberg Weds!
- Photo: Louise Barnsley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Mark Wahlberg and his longtime love, model Rhea Durham, tied the knot Saturday at the Good Shephard Catholic Church in Beverly Hills, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
The bride wore a Marchesa dress and Neil Lane jewelry.
The ceremony was about 45 minutes and very small. After the ceremony, the happy couple came out of the back of the church holding hands with one of their three children.
The couple have three kids, Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 10 months.
Wahlberg, 38, told Us last October that he had plans to wed.
"Catholic church, small, family only, no media!" he said when asked about their plans. Laughing, he added, "And there will be no wedding pictures sold to any magazines!"
He has credited Durham and their children with helping him shake his former bad boys ways.
"We continue to grow in our relationship," he told Us last July.
"I was not prepared to be married ... when I was 20 or 30," he said. "Committing to making it work and all the other things that go into building a solid foundation is where I'm at now."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite