Mark Wahlberg Weds!
- Photo: Louise Barnsley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'A Most Wanted Man' Debuts With Eye on OscarMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Hemlock Grove's Most WTF Moment YetMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington to Headline HBO Tennis MockumentaryMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:50:00 AM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest News
Mark Wahlberg and his longtime love, model Rhea Durham, tied the knot Saturday at the Good Shephard Catholic Church in Beverly Hills, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
The bride wore a Marchesa dress and Neil Lane jewelry.
The ceremony was about 45 minutes and very small. After the ceremony, the happy couple came out of the back of the church holding hands with one of their three children.
The couple have three kids, Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 10 months.
Wahlberg, 38, told Us last October that he had plans to wed.
"Catholic church, small, family only, no media!" he said when asked about their plans. Laughing, he added, "And there will be no wedding pictures sold to any magazines!"
He has credited Durham and their children with helping him shake his former bad boys ways.
"We continue to grow in our relationship," he told Us last July.
"I was not prepared to be married ... when I was 20 or 30," he said. "Committing to making it work and all the other things that go into building a solid foundation is where I'm at now."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite