Mark Wahlberg Weds!
- Photo: Louise Barnsley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Mark Wahlberg and his longtime love, model Rhea Durham, tied the knot Saturday at the Good Shephard Catholic Church in Beverly Hills, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
The bride wore a Marchesa dress and Neil Lane jewelry.
The ceremony was about 45 minutes and very small. After the ceremony, the happy couple came out of the back of the church holding hands with one of their three children.
The couple have three kids, Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 10 months.
Wahlberg, 38, told Us last October that he had plans to wed.
"Catholic church, small, family only, no media!" he said when asked about their plans. Laughing, he added, "And there will be no wedding pictures sold to any magazines!"
He has credited Durham and their children with helping him shake his former bad boys ways.
"We continue to grow in our relationship," he told Us last July.
"I was not prepared to be married ... when I was 20 or 30," he said. "Committing to making it work and all the other things that go into building a solid foundation is where I'm at now."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us Weekly:
From Crowd Ignite