Martha Stewart Has "Dream" Involving Rob Pattinson
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Martha Stewart is totally on Team Edward!
In fact, she's so hooked on New Moon's Robert Pattinson that she even dreams about the star at night.
On Wednesday's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," Pattinson's costar, Kristen Stewart, spilled the beans about Martha's crush.
"All she wanted to talk about was Rob!" Kristen, 19, tells Fallon of what transpired during her taping the domestic diva's talk show earlier this week. "[Martha] said she was such a fan, and that she had a dream about Robert the other night. I said, 'that's awesome!'" (Watch a clip of Stewart talking to Fallon above)
But the 68-year-old's bonding time with Pattinson, 23, was strictly platonic, reveals Kristen.
"I was like, 'Dude, I should hook you guys up,' but she just said they 'hung out.' I don't know what that means, but I didn't push it. She said he was really down to earth and she liked that."
While Stewart swoons over the "New Moon" heartthrob, Pattinson himself doesn't see the fuss fans make over him.
"I felt pretty goofy stepping out into the sunlight in front of 2,000 people in a town square, ripping my clothes off," the actor tells Parade magazine of taking his clothes off for a scene in Friday's "New Moon." "I was essentially doing a striptease.
"There were so many extras in that scene who were 'Twilight' fans who had flown in just to be a part of it," he continues. "It was a moment where I've felt the whole weight of anticipation, and I guess responsibility as well, of being Edward, for all the people who were kind of so obsessed with the stories. It was quite uplifting, and it was also very nerve-wracking."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite