Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39,000 Backpack Sells Out
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Jim Henson Productions/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Not everyone shops on a budget!
"It was the first thing that sold off the shelf," Ashley, 25, said at the Paris launch of their new handbag collection Sept. 30. "During our last economic crisis in the U.S., the only thing that went up was Hermes."
Despite its hefty price tag, Barney's Fashion Director Amanda Brooks sees the luxe backpack as an investment.
"If you were ever going to spend $39,000 on a bag, that's the bag you should buy," she told Fashionista in July. "There's enough design to make it interesting and beautiful but they truly are classic bags -- and I think you also might be the only one who has it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite