Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39,000 Backpack Sells Out
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Jim Henson Productions/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
Not everyone shops on a budget!
"It was the first thing that sold off the shelf," Ashley, 25, said at the Paris launch of their new handbag collection Sept. 30. "During our last economic crisis in the U.S., the only thing that went up was Hermes."
Despite its hefty price tag, Barney's Fashion Director Amanda Brooks sees the luxe backpack as an investment.
"If you were ever going to spend $39,000 on a bag, that's the bag you should buy," she told Fashionista in July. "There's enough design to make it interesting and beautiful but they truly are classic bags -- and I think you also might be the only one who has it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite