Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39,000 Backpack Sells Out
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Jim Henson Productions/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Not everyone shops on a budget!
"It was the first thing that sold off the shelf," Ashley, 25, said at the Paris launch of their new handbag collection Sept. 30. "During our last economic crisis in the U.S., the only thing that went up was Hermes."
Despite its hefty price tag, Barney's Fashion Director Amanda Brooks sees the luxe backpack as an investment.
"If you were ever going to spend $39,000 on a bag, that's the bag you should buy," she told Fashionista in July. "There's enough design to make it interesting and beautiful but they truly are classic bags -- and I think you also might be the only one who has it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite