Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39,000 Backpack Sells Out
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Jim Henson Productions/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Not everyone shops on a budget!
"It was the first thing that sold off the shelf," Ashley, 25, said at the Paris launch of their new handbag collection Sept. 30. "During our last economic crisis in the U.S., the only thing that went up was Hermes."
Despite its hefty price tag, Barney's Fashion Director Amanda Brooks sees the luxe backpack as an investment.
"If you were ever going to spend $39,000 on a bag, that's the bag you should buy," she told Fashionista in July. "There's enough design to make it interesting and beautiful but they truly are classic bags -- and I think you also might be the only one who has it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite