Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sister Elizabeth Olsen: 'I'm the Curvy One'
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue3 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue4 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue8 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have much in common with her famous twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley.
"I'm the curvy one of the family. It's very clear that I'm the younger sister," Elizabeth, 22, tells the December issue of Marie Claire. "My whole life they've been like women, while I've been trying to be a woman but still a kid."
Because of her famous kin, Elizabeth admits she's "always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Not that she needs it. The young actress earned critical acclaim for her breakout roles in "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Silent House" at the Sundance Film Festival. She also appears opposite Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in the upcoming thriller "Red Lights."
For now, Elizabeth lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City -- a far cry from the posh digs her 25-year-old sisters reside in. "It's like a closet," Elizabeth tells Marie Claire. "I need to stop doing independent films so I don't have to live in 300 square feet."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT2013 Weddings
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite