Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sister Elizabeth Olsen: 'I'm the Curvy One'
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue3 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue4 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue8 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have much in common with her famous twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley.
"I'm the curvy one of the family. It's very clear that I'm the younger sister," Elizabeth, 22, tells the December issue of Marie Claire. "My whole life they've been like women, while I've been trying to be a woman but still a kid."
Because of her famous kin, Elizabeth admits she's "always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Not that she needs it. The young actress earned critical acclaim for her breakout roles in "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Silent House" at the Sundance Film Festival. She also appears opposite Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in the upcoming thriller "Red Lights."
For now, Elizabeth lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City -- a far cry from the posh digs her 25-year-old sisters reside in. "It's like a closet," Elizabeth tells Marie Claire. "I need to stop doing independent films so I don't have to live in 300 square feet."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite