Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sister Elizabeth Olsen: 'I'm the Curvy One'
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue3 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue4 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue8 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have much in common with her famous twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley.
"I'm the curvy one of the family. It's very clear that I'm the younger sister," Elizabeth, 22, tells the December issue of Marie Claire. "My whole life they've been like women, while I've been trying to be a woman but still a kid."
Because of her famous kin, Elizabeth admits she's "always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Not that she needs it. The young actress earned critical acclaim for her breakout roles in "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Silent House" at the Sundance Film Festival. She also appears opposite Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in the upcoming thriller "Red Lights."
For now, Elizabeth lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City -- a far cry from the posh digs her 25-year-old sisters reside in. "It's like a closet," Elizabeth tells Marie Claire. "I need to stop doing independent films so I don't have to live in 300 square feet."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite