Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sister Elizabeth Olsen: 'I'm the Curvy One'
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue3 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue4 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue8 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- CeeLo Green Pleads No Contest in Ecstasy CaseMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal Life
Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have much in common with her famous twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley.
"I'm the curvy one of the family. It's very clear that I'm the younger sister," Elizabeth, 22, tells the December issue of Marie Claire. "My whole life they've been like women, while I've been trying to be a woman but still a kid."
Because of her famous kin, Elizabeth admits she's "always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Not that she needs it. The young actress earned critical acclaim for her breakout roles in "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Silent House" at the Sundance Film Festival. She also appears opposite Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in the upcoming thriller "Red Lights."
For now, Elizabeth lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City -- a far cry from the posh digs her 25-year-old sisters reside in. "It's like a closet," Elizabeth tells Marie Claire. "I need to stop doing independent films so I don't have to live in 300 square feet."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite