Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sister Elizabeth Olsen: 'I'm the Curvy One'
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue3 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue4 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Craig McDean/Vogue8 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have much in common with her famous twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley.
"I'm the curvy one of the family. It's very clear that I'm the younger sister," Elizabeth, 22, tells the December issue of Marie Claire. "My whole life they've been like women, while I've been trying to be a woman but still a kid."
Because of her famous kin, Elizabeth admits she's "always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Not that she needs it. The young actress earned critical acclaim for her breakout roles in "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Silent House" at the Sundance Film Festival. She also appears opposite Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver and Cillian Murphy in the upcoming thriller "Red Lights."
For now, Elizabeth lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City -- a far cry from the posh digs her 25-year-old sisters reside in. "It's like a closet," Elizabeth tells Marie Claire. "I need to stop doing independent films so I don't have to live in 300 square feet."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite