Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso's Vow Renewal: Jimmy Kimmel Officiates, Guest List Revealed!
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PV/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Sounds like the funnest -- and maybe the funniest -- vow renewal ever! When Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, renewed their wedding vows on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia Saturday, it was a bona fide A-list affair. Indeed, even the ceremony's officiant was a celebrity: Jimmy Kimmel.
For the three-day celebration, Damon, 42, had the entire Sugar Beach Resort rented out (at a price in the mid-six-figures) for his guests, which included Kimmel and his fiance, Molly McNearney; Stanley Tucci and his wife, Felicity Blunt; Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky; dress designer Naeem Kahn and his wife, Ranjana; and director Gus Van Sant, a source confirms to Us Weekly. According to the source, one contingent of Hollywood guests flew over via private jet: Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Elsa Pataky; actor Chris Messina and his wife, Jennifer Todd; Emily Blunt and John Krasinski; and, of course, Damon's BFF Ben Affleck and his wife, Jennifer Garner.
Married (via small, private ceremony) since December 2005, Damon and his Argentina-born bride, 36, had been planning the extravaganza with wedding planner Bryan Rafanelli for several months, according to the source.
When it came time for the beach-adjacent ceremony, the bride, groom and their guests adhered to a loose dress code: shades of white, cream and ivory. Exchanging vows beneath thatched roofs at sunset, the bride wore a cream-colored dress with a sequined belt at the waist, with her four daughters wearing complimentary gowns. "Promised Land" actor Damon similarly wore a tan-colored suit and flip-flops. (Kimmel's role as wedding officiant was a big surprise for all the guests, the source tells Us.)
After the "I do's," the couple and their guests retreated to the beach for a cocktail reception and dinner.
"They've wanted to do it for a long time," another pal says of the vow renewal. "They had a tiny ceremony the first time, and wanted to celebrate with family and friends."
The duo share daughters Isabella, 6, Gia, 4, Stella, 2, and Alexia, Luciana's daughter from a previous marriage. "Lucy and the girls can definitely bring me to my knees," Damon told Playboy last year.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite