Matt Damon Is Having Another Baby Girl
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Netflix Tackles Politics in First French Original Series 'Marseille'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit Program
He's being outnumbered!
Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barrosa are expecting another girl, E! News reports. The Oscar-winning actor, who turned 40 last week, and Barrosa already have two daughters, Isabella, 4, and Gia, 2, as well as Barrosa's daughter, Alexis, 11, from a previous relationship.
Their new baby is due next month.
Damon, who quietly wed Luciana in 2005, has credited his kids with keeping him grounded in Hollywood.
"It's pretty easy to kind of lose your way ... having kids is really helpful," he once told Parade magazine. "They kind of disabuse you of the notion of your greatness pretty quickly. There's a routine that you get into with kids that precludes you from going back to your single days. I'm probably more boring than I used to be. I go to bed earlier and I get up earlier."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite