Matt Damon Says Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are Like Prisoners
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Ty Russell/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Netflix Tackles Politics in First French Original Series 'Marseille'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit Program
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: Are Brad and Angie getting hitched?
According to People.com, in a recent interview with a German television station Matt Damon said, "I have friends who are like prisoners. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for instance. They can't just go someplace. If they go for a walk, it turns into an international incident."
Damon went on to say, "I'm really lucky, because I have the best of both worlds. I do the work that I love and need, but don't need paramilitary troops to protect me when I walk out my front door."
RELATED: Which celebs have aged the best?
Damon credited his wife and four daughters for changing the direction of his life when he was a part of the young Hollywood crowd. Instead, Damon is happy to lead a quiet life that the paparazzi don't hound. "As long as we don't show up in typical tourist spots, we can walk the streets without being noticed," he said. "New Yorkers are very cool, they don't flip out if they see me."
RELATED: Brad and more real life celeb heroes
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite