Matt Damon Says Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are Like Prisoners
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Ty Russell/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: Are Brad and Angie getting hitched?
According to People.com, in a recent interview with a German television station Matt Damon said, "I have friends who are like prisoners. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for instance. They can't just go someplace. If they go for a walk, it turns into an international incident."
Damon went on to say, "I'm really lucky, because I have the best of both worlds. I do the work that I love and need, but don't need paramilitary troops to protect me when I walk out my front door."
RELATED: Which celebs have aged the best?
Damon credited his wife and four daughters for changing the direction of his life when he was a part of the young Hollywood crowd. Instead, Damon is happy to lead a quiet life that the paparazzi don't hound. "As long as we don't show up in typical tourist spots, we can walk the streets without being noticed," he said. "New Yorkers are very cool, they don't flip out if they see me."
RELATED: Brad and more real life celeb heroes
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite