Matt Damon Says Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are Like Prisoners
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Ty Russell/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: Are Brad and Angie getting hitched?
According to People.com, in a recent interview with a German television station Matt Damon said, "I have friends who are like prisoners. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for instance. They can't just go someplace. If they go for a walk, it turns into an international incident."
Damon went on to say, "I'm really lucky, because I have the best of both worlds. I do the work that I love and need, but don't need paramilitary troops to protect me when I walk out my front door."
RELATED: Which celebs have aged the best?
Damon credited his wife and four daughters for changing the direction of his life when he was a part of the young Hollywood crowd. Instead, Damon is happy to lead a quiet life that the paparazzi don't hound. "As long as we don't show up in typical tourist spots, we can walk the streets without being noticed," he said. "New Yorkers are very cool, they don't flip out if they see me."
RELATED: Brad and more real life celeb heroes
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite