Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves Name Newborn Son Livingston
- Photo: Hahn/Marechal/Nebinger/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 20
- Photo: AW3/Arnold Wells/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Glen Wilson/Warner Bros.6 of 20
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 20
- Photo: Loki/NPG8 of 20
- Photo: Justin/Erik/NPG9 of 20
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News12 of 20
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet14 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 20
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet18 of 20
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
"Camila Alves gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey, was born at 7:43 a.m on Dec. 28, 2012," McConaughey wrote. "He greeted the world at 9 lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes."
The couple's new arrival joins older siblings Levi, 4, and Vida, 3.
McConaughey, 43, announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter July 4, just weeks after the couple tied the knot in Austin, Texas. Together since 2006, the couple swapped vows in front of several A-list pals, including Reese Witherpsoon and Woody Harrelson.
Several months into her third pregnancy, Brazilian model and handbag designer Alves, 30, told Us Weekly her two children were eager to welcome another sibling. "I think they fully understand that it's a little baby coming," she said in September. "They love it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite