Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to a Baby Boy
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
By Molly McGonigle
Maya Rudolph gave birth to a baby boy named Jack on July 3, People.com is reporting.
Rudolph and her longtime partner, director Paul Thomas Anderson, decided to wait to find out the sex of her baby. She explained, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
This is the third child for Rudolph and Anderson, who also have two daughters, Pearl, 5 1/2, and Lucille, 20 months.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite