Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to a Baby Boy
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
By Molly McGonigle
Maya Rudolph gave birth to a baby boy named Jack on July 3, People.com is reporting.
Rudolph and her longtime partner, director Paul Thomas Anderson, decided to wait to find out the sex of her baby. She explained, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
This is the third child for Rudolph and Anderson, who also have two daughters, Pearl, 5 1/2, and Lucille, 20 months.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite