Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to a Baby Boy
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
By Molly McGonigle
Maya Rudolph gave birth to a baby boy named Jack on July 3, People.com is reporting.
Rudolph and her longtime partner, director Paul Thomas Anderson, decided to wait to find out the sex of her baby. She explained, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
This is the third child for Rudolph and Anderson, who also have two daughters, Pearl, 5 1/2, and Lucille, 20 months.
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite