- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Acclaimed author Terry McMillan has taken aim at Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith, accusing them of "pimping" and "exploiting" their kids, Jaden and Willow.
The "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" writer has gone public with her thoughts about the way the Smiths are bringing up their children in a post on Twitter, and she doesn't approve of the success the youngsters are having at such a young age.
She writes, "The Smith children already act like child stars. There’s an arrogance in their demeanor and behavior. I find it incredibly sad. It feels like the Smith children are being pimped and exploited. Or, they’re already hungry for fame. What about fourth grade?
"A lot of A-list movie stars shielded their children from the Hollywood-world until they were old enough to decide. Look at those who didn’t. Look at Lindsay. Phoenix. To name but a few. They miss out on childhood. It’s more important than fame.
"These kids don’t already know what they love. Total bull----. They’re not prodigies. They think Hollywood is real. Why don’t they do a remake of 'The Little Rascals' and call it a day? Or, come up with an original film with some ethnic pride. Come on."
McMillan's 'tweet' comes a day after Willow Smith was confirmed as the star of an urban remake of movie musical "Annie," which will be produced by her parents and rap mentor Jay-Z, who signed her to his label Roc Nation last year.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite