McSteamy Joins 'Twilight' Star in 'Burlesque' Show
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
TV star Eric Dane has joined the new musical drama 'Burlesque,' which stars two pop star divas and one 'Twilight' star.
In addition to Dane, the film cast Christina Aguilera, Cher and vampire bad boy Cam Gigandet. The "Grey's Anatomy" star plays a successful business man who attempts to buy out a Los Angeles neo-burlesque club owned by Cher's character and where Aguilera's character, a small town girl with a big voice, performs, according to The Hollywood Reporter. He also seeks to romance Aguilera in the process.
Other actors to star in the musical movie include Kristen Bell, Alan Cumming and Stanley Tucci. Production for 'Burlesque began last week in Los Angeles and has a release date of Thanksgiving 2010.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite