Meet Alicia Silverstone's Baby Boy!
- Photo: Tonya Wise/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Geffen/Promotional5 of 17
- Photo: SCOTT A/KEOLA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Paramount Pictures/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: MSN/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Geffen/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Pathe Pictures/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Cute lil' cub!
The 34-year-old actress and her rocker husband, Christopher Jarecki, welcomed their boy in Los Angeles on May 5. Bear Blu (whose quirky name was suggested by Silverstone's mother-in-law) weighed in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and "had crazy amounts of hair when he came out," Silverstone tells Us. "He's really calm."
And the "Clueless" star and "Kind Diet" author says she went into full-on nesting mode after Bear Blu made his grand entrance. "I didn't leave the house at all for six weeks after his birth," Silverstone tells Us. "I wanted to soak in every moment of his scrumptiousness."
And hubby of six years Jarecki loves being a parent, too.
"We all take baths together sometimes," she notes.
For more exclusive photos of Silverstone's adorable baby boy and details about his first nine weeks, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite