Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
Since announcing her son's adoption on March 14, Charlize Theron has kept little Jackson out of the public eye -- until now!
The 36-year-old Oscar winner showed off her pride and joy while walking through the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on Tuesday. It's the first time her son has been photographed in public.
"She has always wanted to be a mom," a source told Us Weekly in March. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now and is so happy to be a mom.
Speaking to Vogue UK's May issue, Theron gushed that Jackson is "incredible" and "the coolest kid ever."
"I've always been very honest in saying I wanted a family," the never-married "Young Adult" star said. "I've always known I wanted a family. I don't think my mom could wait anymore!"
Theron hopes the relationship she creates with her son mirrors the one she has with her mom, Gerda.
"[I hope] to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything," she told the magazine. "Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence."
Theron -- who hasn't been in a serious relationship since ending her nine-year partnership with Stuart Townsend in 2010 -- next appears in "Snow White and the Huntsman" (alongside Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth) on June 1, and "Prometheus" (alongside Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce and Idris Elba) on June 8.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite