Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Since announcing her son's adoption on March 14, Charlize Theron has kept little Jackson out of the public eye -- until now!
The 36-year-old Oscar winner showed off her pride and joy while walking through the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on Tuesday. It's the first time her son has been photographed in public.
"She has always wanted to be a mom," a source told Us Weekly in March. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now and is so happy to be a mom.
Speaking to Vogue UK's May issue, Theron gushed that Jackson is "incredible" and "the coolest kid ever."
"I've always been very honest in saying I wanted a family," the never-married "Young Adult" star said. "I've always known I wanted a family. I don't think my mom could wait anymore!"
Theron hopes the relationship she creates with her son mirrors the one she has with her mom, Gerda.
"[I hope] to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything," she told the magazine. "Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence."
Theron -- who hasn't been in a serious relationship since ending her nine-year partnership with Stuart Townsend in 2010 -- next appears in "Snow White and the Huntsman" (alongside Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth) on June 1, and "Prometheus" (alongside Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce and Idris Elba) on June 8.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite