Meet Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem's Newborn Son!
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Marianno Scandurra/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona'/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Late last week, Penelope Cruz and husband Javier Bardem took a sun-lit stroll in Will Rogers Park in Malibu, Calif. with a very precious package: their brand-new baby boy!
Surrounded by family members, Cruz, 36, gave birth to little Leo in late January at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
Dating since 2007, she and her "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" co-star Bardem, 41, secretly wed in July 2010 in a small ceremony at a pal's house in the Bahamas.
The resolutely private couple have kept mum about their new pride and joy -- but Bardem couldn't help but get emotional about his family while accepting a Goya Award in his native Spain on Feb. 13.
"I dedicate [this award] to my wife and son for awakening my heart and smile every day," the actor gushed.
In a July interview with Hola magazine, Cruz's look-alike sister, Monica Cruz, expounded happily on the the stunning couple: "They're so obviously very much in love."
"He's a friend and the best actor in the world," Cruz has said of her man.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite