Meet Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem's Newborn Son!
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Marianno Scandurra/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona'/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lucy Lawless Joining 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD'MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:44:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox and 'MasterChef' Win Demo as CBS's 'Under the Dome&MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 8:39:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Lucy Lawless Joining 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD'
Late last week, Penelope Cruz and husband Javier Bardem took a sun-lit stroll in Will Rogers Park in Malibu, Calif. with a very precious package: their brand-new baby boy!
Surrounded by family members, Cruz, 36, gave birth to little Leo in late January at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
Dating since 2007, she and her "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" co-star Bardem, 41, secretly wed in July 2010 in a small ceremony at a pal's house in the Bahamas.
The resolutely private couple have kept mum about their new pride and joy -- but Bardem couldn't help but get emotional about his family while accepting a Goya Award in his native Spain on Feb. 13.
"I dedicate [this award] to my wife and son for awakening my heart and smile every day," the actor gushed.
In a July interview with Hola magazine, Cruz's look-alike sister, Monica Cruz, expounded happily on the the stunning couple: "They're so obviously very much in love."
"He's a friend and the best actor in the world," Cruz has said of her man.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite