Meet Rumer Willis' New Boyfriend Jayson Blair!
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay for Victoria's Secret/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
The rumors are true: Rumer Willis has a new boyfriend!
The actress and aspiring singer, 23, is dating actor Jayson Blair, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two were spotted holding hands while strolling through Hollywood, Calif. on Aug. 13. "He's definitely cute," the source says.
Blair, 28, plays Clay Clemmens in the original NBC comedy series "The New Normal," which tells the story of a woman (Georgia King) who becomes a surrogate mother so a gay couple (Justin Bartha and Andrew Rannells) can start a family. Created by Glee's Ryan Murphy, the sitcom also stars Ellen Barkin, NeNe Leakes and Bebe Wood. "The New Normal" premieres September 11 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Rumer is no stranger to acting herself: She made her feature film debut in 1995's "Now and Then," and as an adult, she appeared on The CW's "90210" and ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Blair's previous TV credits include MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger," CBS' "2 Broke Girls" and TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles."
Willis will celebrate her 24th birthday August 16. "Can't wait to spend time with my family," she recently tweeted.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite