Meet Rumer Willis' New Boyfriend Jayson Blair!
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay for Victoria's Secret/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
The rumors are true: Rumer Willis has a new boyfriend!
The actress and aspiring singer, 23, is dating actor Jayson Blair, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two were spotted holding hands while strolling through Hollywood, Calif. on Aug. 13. "He's definitely cute," the source says.
Blair, 28, plays Clay Clemmens in the original NBC comedy series "The New Normal," which tells the story of a woman (Georgia King) who becomes a surrogate mother so a gay couple (Justin Bartha and Andrew Rannells) can start a family. Created by Glee's Ryan Murphy, the sitcom also stars Ellen Barkin, NeNe Leakes and Bebe Wood. "The New Normal" premieres September 11 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Rumer is no stranger to acting herself: She made her feature film debut in 1995's "Now and Then," and as an adult, she appeared on The CW's "90210" and ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Blair's previous TV credits include MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger," CBS' "2 Broke Girls" and TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles."
Willis will celebrate her 24th birthday August 16. "Can't wait to spend time with my family," she recently tweeted.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite