Meet Rumer Willis' New Boyfriend Jayson Blair!
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay for Victoria's Secret/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Veda Jo Jenkins/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
The rumors are true: Rumer Willis has a new boyfriend!
The actress and aspiring singer, 23, is dating actor Jayson Blair, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The two were spotted holding hands while strolling through Hollywood, Calif. on Aug. 13. "He's definitely cute," the source says.
Blair, 28, plays Clay Clemmens in the original NBC comedy series "The New Normal," which tells the story of a woman (Georgia King) who becomes a surrogate mother so a gay couple (Justin Bartha and Andrew Rannells) can start a family. Created by Glee's Ryan Murphy, the sitcom also stars Ellen Barkin, NeNe Leakes and Bebe Wood. "The New Normal" premieres September 11 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Rumer is no stranger to acting herself: She made her feature film debut in 1995's "Now and Then," and as an adult, she appeared on The CW's "90210" and ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Blair's previous TV credits include MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger," CBS' "2 Broke Girls" and TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles."
Willis will celebrate her 24th birthday August 16. "Can't wait to spend time with my family," she recently tweeted.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite