Meet Wonderwall Host Briana Lane
- Photo: Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Savage/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Let us introduce you ... to Wonderwall's talented on-air correspondent and editor-at-large Briana Lane!
Get to know Briana:
Before signing onto Wonderwall, Briana was the leading face of CBS Mobile and CBS.com where she hosted, produced and wrote several shows nationally across all of their new media platforms. She also hosted several in studio news segments for ‘E! News Now!' and covered red carpet events for Buzzine.com/BuzzTV and France's Orange TV Network.
In 2010, she became Wonderwall's first on-air host, covering red carpet events, movie junkets and making several TV appearances nationwide. Briana can be seen as a weekly guest defending the likes of John Mayer on MTV Logo TV's "The Gossip Queens" and talking celebrity-centric women issues on Leeza Gibbon's "Hollywood Confidential."
She also has her feet on the other side of the carpet as an actress; Briana has landed several guest star roles including "CSI: Las Vegas", "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "The Whole Truth."
When Briana isn't interviewing celebs (or playing exotic dancers on crime shows), she enjoys going to local rock concerts, drooling over Joel McHale and dancing in front of the mirror to Snoop Dogg's "Ain't Nothin' but a G-Thang." It happens!
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Alma Mater: UCLA
Celeb Crush: Robert Downey Jr. (Shwing!)
Celeb Idol: Joel McHale
Favorite Celebrity Tweeter: P. Diddy because he has the ability to uplift you and confuse you in the one sentence. Genius.
Favorite Wonderwall Event: "Get Him to the Greek" press junket. Why? Two words: Russell. Brand!
Watch some of Briana's red carpet interviews for Wonderwall:
Follow Briana on Twitter, too!
From Crowd Ignite