Report: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Married
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: John Kennedy/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: KH1/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestant Lolo Jones 'Embarrassed,' &aMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:58:00 AM
- QUIZ: Which Sean Bean Character Said It?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Maria Menounos Talks Return to Her Journalistic Roots: 'Untold' Is Like Pop CulturMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:43:00 AM
- MTV and Logo TV to Air 'Laverne Cox: The T Word' DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:36:00 AM
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are now officially husband and wife.
The couple got married on June 24, his rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. Green's son, Kassius, 8, was present at the ceremony.
TMZ.com first reported the couple tied the knot at the Four Seasons on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Fox and Green started dating in 2004, but split in February 2009 after a two-year engagement. Within a few months they had reconciled and, as Usmagazine.com first reported, Green, 36, popped the question to Fox, 24, for a second time on June 1. But the proposal was thwarted when they accidentally lost the 2-carat sparkler on the beach.
Earlier this year, Megan told us about preparations for the big day, saying Brian would be a hands-on groom: "He is in on the planning. He wants to be," she gushed.
"We are just even more committed to each other and we always have been. I am more in love with him now than I was in the beginning."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite