- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Courtesy Emporio Armani/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
The dark-haired starlet's new global ad campaign for Emporio Armani undies and jeans is out (listen closely and you can hear the collective heavy breathing), and, much to our surprise, she looks unexpectedly chic (read: not tacky), even when showing off acres of her molten-lava-hot, va-va-voomy bod.
The sultry black-and-white photos, which will soon pop up in major magazines and stop traffic on billboards in New York, London, Los Angeles, Rome, Paris, Tokyo and Milan, feature Fox, 23, accentuating different facets of her up-front personality.
In one shot, she appears pensive in a striped bra and matching underpants. In another, she bends over and furrows her brow in a white miniskirt and tank top, revealing a heretofore-unknown talent to pose and calculate pi at the same time (click through the photos at left to see more).
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit," gushes Giorgio Armani (via WWD). "Both Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude, making her the perfect choice for the collections."
Megan, who was photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, replaces Victoria Beckham as the designer's pouty-lipped, top-heavy muse (Posh's hubby, David Beckham, has ceded his modeling position to fellow soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo).
RELATED: See more photos of Megan
And being a corporate shill doesn't just mean boatloads of free silky unmentionables (somewhere, Fox's squeeze, Brian Austin Green, lights a candle in honor of Armani). It also means a hefty paycheck, some of which the "Transformers" looker has funneled into a swanky new pad.
TMZ reports she's plunked down close to $3 million for a 4-bedroom, 5-bath spread in Los Angeles. The palatial estate comes with all the standard celebrity amenities, including a gourmet kitchen, media room, sweeping views and a swimming pool.
Embrace your inner voyeur by checking out the photos here.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite