Megan Fox Gets Super-Sexy for Sharper Image
- Photo: Sharper Image/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.2 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JAWS/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI12 of 18
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
In the new photos, a super-svelte Megan rocks thigh-high stockings, pointy-toed stilettos and a black corset -- clearly pre-pregnancy (Megan gave birth to her son, Noah Shannon Green, on Sept. 27).
"I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology," Fox says about representing Sharper Image. "The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics."
Megan's holiday multi-media campaign is titled "Guys Love Gadgets."
... And clearly, her.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite