Megan Fox Gets Super-Sexy for Sharper Image
- Photo: Sharper Image/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.2 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JAWS/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI12 of 18
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
In the new photos, a super-svelte Megan rocks thigh-high stockings, pointy-toed stilettos and a black corset -- clearly pre-pregnancy (Megan gave birth to her son, Noah Shannon Green, on Sept. 27).
"I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology," Fox says about representing Sharper Image. "The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics."
Megan's holiday multi-media campaign is titled "Guys Love Gadgets."
... And clearly, her.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite