Megan Fox Gets Super-Sexy for Sharper Image
- Photo: Sharper Image/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.2 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JAWS/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI12 of 18
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
In the new photos, a super-svelte Megan rocks thigh-high stockings, pointy-toed stilettos and a black corset -- clearly pre-pregnancy (Megan gave birth to her son, Noah Shannon Green, on Sept. 27).
"I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology," Fox says about representing Sharper Image. "The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics."
Megan's holiday multi-media campaign is titled "Guys Love Gadgets."
... And clearly, her.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite