Megan Fox Gets Super-Sexy for Sharper Image
- Photo: Sharper Image/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.2 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JAWS/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI12 of 18
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 18
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
In the new photos, a super-svelte Megan rocks thigh-high stockings, pointy-toed stilettos and a black corset -- clearly pre-pregnancy (Megan gave birth to her son, Noah Shannon Green, on Sept. 27).
"I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology," Fox says about representing Sharper Image. "The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics."
Megan's holiday multi-media campaign is titled "Guys Love Gadgets."
... And clearly, her.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite