Megan Fox Gets Super-Sexy for Sharper Image
- Photo: Sharper Image/Promotional1 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.2 of 18
- Photo: Sharper Image/.3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JAWS/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: ADHI/GSI12 of 18
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 18
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's Plagiarism
In the new photos, a super-svelte Megan rocks thigh-high stockings, pointy-toed stilettos and a black corset -- clearly pre-pregnancy (Megan gave birth to her son, Noah Shannon Green, on Sept. 27).
"I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology," Fox says about representing Sharper Image. "The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics."
Megan's holiday multi-media campaign is titled "Guys Love Gadgets."
... And clearly, her.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite