- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
The "This Is 40" actress's baby son, Noah Shannon, is helping to keep the one-time Sexiest Woman Alive in check these days, Fox told E! News.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that, but I love him so much it hurts," Fox said. "And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
She added, "He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode."
Fox, 26, and husband Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah into the world on Sept. 27, after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy.
And already, in the just over two months since Fox has taken on the role of mom, the once-racy actress is seeing a shift in the way she approaches life and work.
"It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby," she told the UK’s Mirror in a recent interview. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified."
Even Noah's name is a biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn’t worried about faith or religion, but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle," she told the paper.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite