Megan Fox gushes over baby Noah: 'I love him so much it hurts'
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Charlie Sheen Goes Off on 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson for 'UMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 4:15:31 PM
- Justine Sacco Fired by IAC for 'Offensive' AIDS in Africa TweetMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 1:04:19 PM
- Colorized 'I Love Lucy' Recaptures Primetime TV's Top Spot 56 Years LaterMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 11:47:58 AM
- David Coleman, Veteran BBC Sportscaster, Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 10:35:43 AM
- In-Flight Wifi Provider Gogo Apologizes for Justine Sacco TweetMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 9:56:11 AM
- Charlie Sheen Goes Off on 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson for 'U
The "This Is 40" actress's baby son, Noah Shannon, is helping to keep the one-time Sexiest Woman Alive in check these days, Fox told E! News.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that, but I love him so much it hurts," Fox said. "And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
She added, "He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode."
Fox, 26, and husband Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah into the world on Sept. 27, after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy.
And already, in the just over two months since Fox has taken on the role of mom, the once-racy actress is seeing a shift in the way she approaches life and work.
"It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby," she told the UK’s Mirror in a recent interview. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified."
Even Noah's name is a biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn’t worried about faith or religion, but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle," she told the paper.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "Wonder Years" is up to these days.Watch Video »
Brat Pack: WATN
Get the latest on all the popular '80s stars.Watch Video »
"Battleship" stars Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard talk about working with Rihanna and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Check out some of the best matching outfits Destiny's Child rocked back in the day.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite