Megan Fox gushes over baby Noah: 'I love him so much it hurts'
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
The "This Is 40" actress's baby son, Noah Shannon, is helping to keep the one-time Sexiest Woman Alive in check these days, Fox told E! News.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that, but I love him so much it hurts," Fox said. "And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
She added, "He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode."
Fox, 26, and husband Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah into the world on Sept. 27, after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy.
And already, in the just over two months since Fox has taken on the role of mom, the once-racy actress is seeing a shift in the way she approaches life and work.
"It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby," she told the UK’s Mirror in a recent interview. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified."
Even Noah's name is a biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn’t worried about faith or religion, but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle," she told the paper.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite