Megan Fox gushes over baby Noah: 'I love him so much it hurts'
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: ADHI/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
The "This Is 40" actress's baby son, Noah Shannon, is helping to keep the one-time Sexiest Woman Alive in check these days, Fox told E! News.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that, but I love him so much it hurts," Fox said. "And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before."
She added, "He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode."
Fox, 26, and husband Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah into the world on Sept. 27, after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy.
And already, in the just over two months since Fox has taken on the role of mom, the once-racy actress is seeing a shift in the way she approaches life and work.
"It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby," she told the UK’s Mirror in a recent interview. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified."
Even Noah's name is a biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn’t worried about faith or religion, but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle," she told the paper.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite