Megan Fox: "I Regret" Lying in Interviews
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: James Veysey/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Megan Fox is wigging out!
In a new photo spread for Interview magazine, the 24-year-old actress is barely recognizable: wearing a retro bob wig, she poses suggestively with a lookalike mannequin. The article even notes that Fox asked to keep the doppelganger mannequin's head as a souvenir at the end of the photo shoot.
"I don't want to open my mouth or speak anymore," Fox tells interviewer/actor Zach Galifianakis. "Everything I say becomes scandalous."
Despite her ubiquitous presence (thanks to the first two Transformers films), Fox explains, "I'm one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews."
She admits, in fact, to lying during interviews to protect herself.
"I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."
She adds: "at this point, I'm not going to go out of my way to mislead people....that doesn't really get me anywhere"
In the spirit of sharing, the impressively toned star tells Galifiankis of her weakness for "comfort food, soul food." Despite her six-pack abs, the Tennessee-raised star says her ideal meal would be "collard greens and candied baby carrots and then have some biscuits and white gravy—and for dessert, probably blackberry cobbler."
How is she in the kitchen? "I can do a pretty good chocolate-chip pancake. I can do a decent smoothie because when I was 15, I worked in a smoothie shop."
Although Fox won't be appearing Transformers 3, she hits theaters next Friday in Jonah Hex, an action-adventure flick also starring Josh Brolin.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite