Megan Fox: 'I want to have more kids"
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Megan Fox is already planning to have more babies! Just four months after giving birth to her first child, the actress, 26, shows off her small waist on the cover of Marie Claire U.K. and reveals why motherhood has proven so much more fulfilling than her Hollywood career.
"I've never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – -- like, I recognize I'm so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow]," she tells the March issue of the magazine about working with the "This Is 40" director. "But the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son."
Fox welcomed son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green in September 2012 -- and she's ready for more.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," Fox says. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
But her heart also belongs to Green, 39, whom she married in June 2010. (Green is also father to son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship).
"I just think we got lucky," she says of marrying the Wedding Band actor. "I believe he's my soulmate."
"But that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different," Fox admits. "But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don't try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite