Megan Fox: 'I want to have more kids"
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Megan Fox is already planning to have more babies! Just four months after giving birth to her first child, the actress, 26, shows off her small waist on the cover of Marie Claire U.K. and reveals why motherhood has proven so much more fulfilling than her Hollywood career.
"I've never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – -- like, I recognize I'm so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow]," she tells the March issue of the magazine about working with the "This Is 40" director. "But the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son."
Fox welcomed son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green in September 2012 -- and she's ready for more.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," Fox says. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
But her heart also belongs to Green, 39, whom she married in June 2010. (Green is also father to son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship).
"I just think we got lucky," she says of marrying the Wedding Band actor. "I believe he's my soulmate."
"But that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different," Fox admits. "But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don't try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite