- Photo: Todd Williamson/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PNP/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Megan Fox is already planning to have more babies! Just four months after giving birth to her first child, the actress, 26, shows off her small waist on the cover of Marie Claire U.K. and reveals why motherhood has proven so much more fulfilling than her Hollywood career.
"I've never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – -- like, I recognize I'm so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow]," she tells the March issue of the magazine about working with the "This Is 40" director. "But the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son."
Fox welcomed son Noah with husband Brian Austin Green in September 2012 -- and she's ready for more.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," Fox says. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
But her heart also belongs to Green, 39, whom she married in June 2010. (Green is also father to son Kassius, 10, from a previous relationship).
"I just think we got lucky," she says of marrying the Wedding Band actor. "I believe he's my soulmate."
"But that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different," Fox admits. "But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don't try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite