Megan Fox: My 'Unattractive Girl' Comment Was Grossly Distorted
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Megan Fox may be one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't see herself that way.
The 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" actress is featured on the cover of French magazine Jalouse's April issue. In an interview inside, Fox is quoted as saying she "live[s] well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
An annoyed Fox took to her Facebook page Friday to clarify her comments. "Sigh. The actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here," Fox writes on her profile page, adding that poor translation is really to blame. "I gave this interview in English obviously," she says. "It was then translated to French and now back into English."
The actress insists the quotes are completely out of character for her and writes, "I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating."
Earlier this month, Fox opened up to MIAMI magazine about feeling insecure and lonely as a teen. "I was never the pretty girl," she shared, calling her younger self "obnoxious" and "abrasive."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite