Megan Fox: My 'Unattractive Girl' Comment Was Grossly Distorted
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Megan Fox may be one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't see herself that way.
The 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" actress is featured on the cover of French magazine Jalouse's April issue. In an interview inside, Fox is quoted as saying she "live[s] well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
An annoyed Fox took to her Facebook page Friday to clarify her comments. "Sigh. The actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here," Fox writes on her profile page, adding that poor translation is really to blame. "I gave this interview in English obviously," she says. "It was then translated to French and now back into English."
The actress insists the quotes are completely out of character for her and writes, "I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating."
Earlier this month, Fox opened up to MIAMI magazine about feeling insecure and lonely as a teen. "I was never the pretty girl," she shared, calling her younger self "obnoxious" and "abrasive."
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite