Megan Fox: My 'Unattractive Girl' Comment Was Grossly Distorted
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Megan Fox may be one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't see herself that way.
The 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" actress is featured on the cover of French magazine Jalouse's April issue. In an interview inside, Fox is quoted as saying she "live[s] well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
An annoyed Fox took to her Facebook page Friday to clarify her comments. "Sigh. The actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here," Fox writes on her profile page, adding that poor translation is really to blame. "I gave this interview in English obviously," she says. "It was then translated to French and now back into English."
The actress insists the quotes are completely out of character for her and writes, "I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating."
Earlier this month, Fox opened up to MIAMI magazine about feeling insecure and lonely as a teen. "I was never the pretty girl," she shared, calling her younger self "obnoxious" and "abrasive."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite